At the Broad Ripple Animal Clinic (BRAC), we know that balancing your budget and your pet’s wellness care can be difficult. That is why we offer three BRACwellness plans to meet the needs of both you and your pet. Plans are available for dogs and cats one year of age or older and help you budget for their preventive care with 12 automatic monthly payments.
Each plan level is tailored to your specific needs.
For pets one year to six years old, we offer a junior level BRACwellness plan. This plan includes:
- Two, semi-annual examinations
- One, stool check to test for intestinal parasites including giardia
- A baseline blood profile (adult chemistry) including a CBC (complete blood count).
- For our canine patients, this plan includes an Accuplex blood test, which tests for heart worm disease and tick borne disease.
- For our feline patients, this plan includes a Feline Leukemia and FIV blood test.
- All vaccines necessary for the lifestyle of your pet are included in addition to any necessary booster vaccines that may be recommended by your pet’s veterinarian.
- For our canine patients, vaccines included in the plan are distemper/parvovirus virus (DHPP), leptospirosis, bordetella (kennel cough), canine influenza, Lyme disease, and rabies.
- For our feline patients, vaccines included in the plan are feline distemper (FVRCP), feline leukemia (FeLV), and rabies.
For pets ages seven or older, we offer a senior level BRACwellness plan. This plan includes all the benefits of the junior level BRACwellness plan, but adds a more comprehensive blood work panel that tests a larger number of liver and kidney values, the complete blood profile (CBC), a baseline thyroid check, and a urinalysis (urine sample). These additional values help us to cater the care your pet requires as they enter their senior years.
Included in both the junior and senior BRACwellness plans, when a 12 month supply of flea and heart worm prevention is purchased at BRAC, a 10% discount will be applied the purchase.
As the dental health of our patients is an important part of their overall wellness, we have included additional discounts to our patients on junior and senior BRACwellness plans for recommended dental cleanings. If a dental cleaning is recommended by your pet’s veterinarian, a 10% discount will be applied to the grade one cleaning if it is performed during the plan year.
If an anesthetic procedure, such as a dental cleaning, is recommended for your pet during their semi-annual examination, the wellness blood work included in the plan can be utilized as pre-anesthetic blood work for up to six months. This ensures that your pet is healthy and able to process the anesthesia used during their procedure. If more than six months passes, we do recommend checking a new panel of bloodwork that would not be included in the wellness plan.
If the junior or senior level BRACwellness plans do not seem like a good fit for you and your pet, we do offer a basic vaccine level plan. This plan still includes the two semi-annual exams, one stool check, all recommended vaccines with necessary boosters, and either an Accuplex test or feline leukemia and FIV test dependent on if your pet is a dog or a cat. It does not include the full wellness blood test, the 10% discount on a 12 month supply of flea and heart worm prevention, or the 10% discount on a grade one dental cleaning during the plan year.
If you have any questions regarding our BRACwellness plans, please either call (317-257-5334) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we would be happy to help!